Friday 9 December 2011


I have recently started to use these Janesce products. I use the lavender drops and sometimes a soothing mist with helps with sensitive or sunburned skin. I have found these drops to be very soothing, they also don't leave your skin dry or red. What you do is simply put 2-4 drops in a small bowl and add hot water about half way. You then use a flannel or soft cloth (like I do) and soak that in the mixture for about 10 seconds (until completely wet) squeeze most of the water out the hold to your face for 10-15 seconds. Do this twice or if your face feels really dirty or irritated it can be quite nice to do it more times. I really love this product and for a natural skin product it works surprisingly well! It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment